Saturday 3 September 2011

Pantene Colour Protect Review

Hello everyone, Hope you are all well.

My hair has been in crap condition for awhile, Always dyeing it, Never using a hair treatment or anything, So I thought now I'm growing my hair I'll start to look after it and show it some good old TLC, I looked around and the best affordable one I could come across was Pantene Colour protect. I've been using it for a week now and I LOVE it, Smells lovely, like that fresh clean smell, Usually my hair after washing it, a day later it's very greasy and dull.. No body to it whatsoever, And when I washed it, It was so hard to brush my hair.. Full of tangles! 
Now it's a different story, Smells amazing, Look's shiny and healthy, I couldn't be happier with my hair now, i'm glad I finally found a good Shampoo and conditioner.
I also bought the 2 minute rescue treatment, Wish is amazing, does wonders for coloured, mistreated hair! I use it just after I've washed my hair, Leave it for two mins and my hair is so silky and smooth. So I think it's an amazing product for Drug store.

I got all my products from Tesco. Prices: Shampoo £3.97 & Conditioner: £3.97, Colour Treatment Mask: £3.97.

So tell me, Which hair care do you use? I'd love to know!! 

(Not my pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers