Saturday 11 February 2012

Saturday Review Week 2.

Hello lovely people, This week was a bit boring in all honesty, But my Dad got my some cute stuff for my bedroom. I'm re-doing my bedroom! I just need a few things then it's done. I baked a love heart sponge cake and I'm gonna make my Boyfriend some cupcakes for Valentines day! It's a shame he's working on it, so I'm just gonna make them early! 

I've been into watching the Big Bang theory, I've started from Season One, Even though I've seen most of them! It's still pretty decent though. I'm going on a night out with my Cousins next week and I can't wait! I aint saw them in months!! I just need something to wear that's not expensive and can ship it to me within two days! Eep!  I've been thinking about dying my hair to ombre, I don't know if it's long enough yet, what do you guys think? Until the next post, Take care!!


All From BnM my Dad got me.






6 comments:

  1. lovely post!


    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAW cute, I love your bedroom stuff! I need to get some decoratey type stuff as I'm about to move out :)

    elissiam.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love redecorating..it's my favorite pastime...love the heart print!

    -kim
    found the route

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those polka dot storage boxes, they'll look so good stacked up in a corner. My husband and I have just moved into a new place, but its not as big as we would have liked. So I've already done all the decorating possible. Cannot wait for a bigger space to put sweet things like these about it!

    Lauren
    http://tasteslikelove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo love heart sponge cake sounds appetizing to me!

    www.blanc-out.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers