Saturday 31 March 2012

Saturday Review Week 8 & 9

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I didn't do a review last week! I was sick with a bladder infection and felt too down to blog! But I'm back to my normal self now! Been a really nice week for me, lots of sun shine and kinda got some colour back in my skin haha! I took LOTS of pictures over the past 2 weeks, I'm just chilling now, Ate some Ben and Jerry's and watching some CSI! I can't get enough of that show!

I won a cute ship necklace from Chelseadoll in a give away on Twitter, I'm so greatful I won, I love the necklace so much, You guys need to check their stuff out, so cute! I know I will be buying some stuff from there in the near future! 

I also got some new clothes (Some dark green jeans) I'm yet to wear because they need taking up a bit, (sucks being 5'2!) And some spotted trousers! Evans, They are so comfy! I wore them the other days with a simple white top (The picture is below), I tried to do a OOTD but I got too shy being in front of people, so I got my Mam to take a little one, Haha I will get used to it one day! 
Until next Saturday, Hope you all take care!!

What is your favourite pass time?


(Random pictures over the past 2 weeks)














3 comments:

  1. Favourite pass time? Defiantly watching movies, my life without them would be dull. Aww, glad to hear you're better! I get the exact same order from the Chinese, so yummy!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos!! :) so nice and summery, love the necklace as well!

    www.clothesmaiden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pics and super cute blog.

    xoxo
    http://www.qhuleque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers