Saturday 21 April 2012

Saturday Review Week 12;

Hey hey! This week has flown by! and it's been raining none stop all week, where has the sun gone?! 
I know it's all about April Showers but geez! Ahaha I always moan when it's Summer it's too warm, but then when it rains it want the sun back! Can't win!
I got rid of my never ending cold, to get a bladder infection so I'm on medication for that, but I'm not gonna let it get to me, Even though today I have been a little grumpy because I didn't sleep AT all all night! Fell asleep at like 8am, Slept till like 2pm so I'm glad I slept at long last! I always get sick in 3's! It's awful but that's life eh! I'm thinking of dip dying my hair but I'm not too sure, I used to dye it funky colours for years then stopped, I haven't dyed it in about a year which is AMAZING for me haha, I aint had my hair cut in so long enough, Since last September! eep.. I don't want it cutting because this is the longest it's been in years! But I know I really need too! I do look after it with a hair mask once a week and I don't use that much heat on it so I guess that helps! 


Rainy days waiting at the bus stop.. I'm sure I heard ducks! haha..

My Cute Teddies, Yes I'm 24 but they are so adorable! 
I love baking cupcakes, So I got this Cupcake tin with cute recipes with it, Can't wait to try them out.

Until next time, take care :)

5 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon :) Cute teddies (you're never too old for them) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I constantly have problems with urinary trackt so I know what you're talking about... Hope you feel better soon. :)

    The lamb looks so fulffy. :S

    http://sarasmagicalworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, I'm a bit better now, just a sore tummy! And thank you, I love the little lamb, my boyfriend got me it, she's goes "baah" when you touch her tummy, too cute! :P

      Delete
  3. Oh no my mams like that I think she has the weakest immune system I know :( Hope you feel better! I am so SICK of this rain, yesterday my street was nearly flooded!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw noes! It's like that with my family, I sneeze and the whole of my house is sick! My dad had to get a chest xray with his cold! and he's had it for over 4 weeks now! I feel so bad for him!

      The weather was lovely for like a few hours yesterday, then went too cold the heating was on full whack! Look's like it's gonna rain now, where's summer please?!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers