Saturday 19 May 2012

Saturday review week 16;

Hey you lovely people!, I finally did my review on time! I had a fun week, got to see my boyfriend, I don't get to see him much since he moved! It sucks but at least I get to see him now and again.
We went to Burger King and did a spot of clothes shopping (for him, not me, boo!) and went to a pet store, Oh I LOVE them, I just wanna buy everything in the shop! I love animals so so much!!

I didn't bake anything this week, I'm full of cold yet again! Coughing and barking all day and my chest and sides really hurt! But my Mam make an AMAZING carrot and lemon cake, which was so sooooo good!

Until next week, hope you all take care!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments:

  1. Butterkist popcorn is the best, those bunnies are so adorable!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to take them all home with me! :)

      Delete
  2. I haven't been to a pet shop in ages. i wanna go now!!. Such a cute blog!

    x
    LaceyLoves

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers