Wednesday 18 July 2012

Wish list: Kitchen Addition;

Hey guys! I'm back! Sorry I took longer than a week! I've been so busy with the move.. I'll try my best at uploading every other day. I'm doing a short series. For what I want for my new home, and when it's done I'll post a picture of my new home! It's no where near done, still need lots to do but it's getting there.

Sorry again I took so long to post, miss you all and hope you all are well! 


Cupcake Single Oven Glove Kitchen Accessory - Amazon - £2.50



Premier Housewares Rubberwood Chopping Boards - Amazon - £13.08



Baby Pink Wire Mug Tree - Amazon - £3.99




 Red Spotty Tea, Coffee & Sugar Tins - Amazon £12.95



Cupcake Tea Towels - Amazon - £7.86





Kitchen Craft Colourworks Measuring Spoons - Amazon - £3.99





Cupcake Mug Set - Amazon - £5.49

   

  Silicone Cupcake Cases - Pack of 12 -          Amazon - £4.26



Smoothie Maker - Red - Amazon - £39



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments:

  1. Oooh that smoothie maker looks really coo :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. soo many cute things for the kitchen! love those little tins . xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers