Tuesday 28 August 2012

Fancy Frills;

Hey lovelies! I've saw so much glamorous dresses in my weekly magazines, not much for us plus size girls! So here is a list of my favourites. Nothing like a little glitz in your life.
I've been loving frilly dresses, prom style! So much to pick from I couldn't pick just one!
Fairytale is so on trend with celebs, It's like a Disney movie on the red carpet, it's so cute and sparkly! I love it! Peplum is so on trend right now, also flattering on all shapes, I've never tired it, I think I should! so is purple, navy and peter pan collars, I love them all to be honest, purple is my favourite colour!

What is your favourite fairy tale movie?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9 comments:

  1. Definitely loving Peplum style at the moment, also loving peter pan collars! Purple is my fav colour too ;)
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the top left! xo

    http://www.vipxo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mauvey-pinkish one :)!Could you please consider following each other? I think you could really like my blog! www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter: @shineonbyandrea Pinterest: shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check and follow you, thank you for commenting :)

      Delete
  4. I love the YoursClothing one! It makes me think of a cute little sailor girl dress :)

    Thanks for your comment on my blog! I use a programme called Paint.net that you can download online for free (Just Google it'll come right up) which is great for making banners/buttons etc. I downloaded the font from a site called 'dafont.com' there's lots in there and when you download them they can be used in Paint.net :) Then I just selected the colour I wanted and wrote on a long plain white strip then saved and uploaded the picture in the header section in the 'layout' option on the blogger site. There's a bit of trial and error involved to get it to fit and look right but it's easy enough when you get going. Hope I helped! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I hope I can do it, I'm pretty useless with layout stuff! Thanks again!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers