Monday 7 January 2013

New Year Sales; Fashion!

Hey guys!
Nothing beats a good sale! I know I love a bargain! I'm going shopping in a few days, hopefully tomorrow if the weather is nice! Seems all it does is rain, I want summer now! I love the "After Christmas sales" I can't believe Christmas is over and done with, and we are already a week over since New years! It's gone so fast!
Any ways, enjoy my little sale post, hope you enjoy and find some gems yourself!

Have you bought anything in the sales? I'd love to know!

1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

16 comments:

  1. Wonderful choice.*_*
    Maybe follow each other on BLOGLOVIN and GFC???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on gfc. Do you also follow me on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back again.;)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did follow you on bloglovin :) and thanks again. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love a good statement ring!

      Delete
  4. lovely items and nice blog :)

    Do you want to follow each other? :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll follow you and check your blog. :)

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for the follow! I'll be sure to check your blog and follow you back. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the mushroom necklace, so cute! love your blog too, would you be able to check mine out?

    www.okfashionbeauty.blogspot.com

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'll check out your blog too. ^^

      Delete
  7. Those wedges are phenomenal! I happened upon your blog and am your newest follower. I would love if you’d visit me at : the daily savant : and follow if you like! I also have a giveaway on now!

    : signe
    thedailysavant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers