Tuesday 16 April 2013

Collaboration With Phase-Eight

Hello you lovely people! I got an e-mail a few weeks back to do a collaboration with Phase-Eight, An online store for all your Wedding needs! April/May and June for me SCREAM Weddings, I'm not getting married anytime soon, but I'm going to a wedding at the end of the month, fingers crossed the weather is nice! I still have no idea what to wear, so I put together two outfits featuring Phase-Eight! I love long dresses in the summer, something light, colourful and easy to wear, don't want to up stage the bride! Here are the two outfit's I put together, I love them both! they are both Wedding Guest outfits. :)

 A maxi dress is a must for the Summer, and for a wedding guest! I adore the bracelet, so enchanting, I always love a good pastel colour!
I love any outfit with flowers, the 2nd outfit is amazing, I love the look of the fit of the dress, it's amazing. And the colour on it is out of this world! 

Everything you see in these two outfit's can be bought from the Phase-Eight online store, They always have amazing offers, loads of  competitions and much more! Thank you for the amazing oppertunity to support your amazing website Phase-Eight!

Don't forget to follow them on Facebook // Twitter // Pintrest // Blog

3 comments:

  1. I've a couple weddings to go to myself. This is a great website. Ill look throug the dresses.


    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers