Friday 10 May 2013

DermaV10 Cocoa Body Lotion Review;

Hello again! Two posts in one day? Am I feeling ok? Hahaha!
I'm reviewing Dermav10 Cocoa body lotion.
FIRST off it smells so amazing, I could eat the whole bottle if I could, smells totally like chocolate, but not over the top, some smells of chocolate for me causes headaches, but this is such a lovely scent
It's very moistening and rich, like a lotion should, it doesn't leave a white mark on your skin (Only if you apply to much to your skin, but if you do just rub it in a bit more!) You don't need to apply a lot at all, this will last you months on end! I adore it! I highly recommend if you have super dry skin, I don't  but it still works a treat, Even my Boyfriend say's it smells nice on my skin! The lotion makes my skin so soft, I like to apply it after a hot bubble bath! The sent lingers all day long, I can't praise it enough.
It's a very light lotion and sinks into the skin fast, so you don't have to wait around for it to dry like some lotions, so that's a plus from me! 




 If you are a HUGE chocolate lover, and a soft skin lover, I would get this in a heart beat! Website *

8 comments:

  1. I love the sound of this :) I'm a sucker for anything cocoa scented! Lovely review xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love chocolate smelling stuffs! I'm eating chocolate right now haha!

      Delete
  2. Hello. I nominated you for the Liebster award. You can check more about it here:

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/2013/05/liebster-award-no-4.html

    Have a great weekend,
    xoxo Nika

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks very well, thanks for sharing.

    xx

    Style of Purity
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY HERE

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds right up my street :D :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great and I bet it smells divine~

    Kathryn x

    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers