Sunday 21 July 2013

I've been TAGGED (Beauty Blogger Tag)

Hey lovely people! I was tagged by the super Katie From Beauty & The Baker! I love a tag so here it is! Enjoy ^^

1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
Doing my eye-brows in a make up look, I don't see the point, I mean I get them threaded and waxed but, That's IT!

2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
I used to! But then I stopped, I keep forgetting to buy baby shampoo to clean them, I'm so bad!

3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
I'm pretty lazy, so like a week, I'm trying to look after them, but they grow so fast! I'm getting there though!

4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e., top coat, foundation and so on)?
Depends on money, But most of the time a few days, If I need it, I'll find a way to get it!

5. What is your worst beauty habit?
Hmm, not using a toner? I need to but I can't find a good cheap one!

6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
Not much really, I love to clean, I can't really think of anything, I don't like Gardening that much!

7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
Hmm, I'll give myself 15 mins to do something simple if the boy wants to pop out, any-other time like 3 hrs! Takes me ages but I like to take my time. 

8. Can you commit to spending bans?
I could because, I don't have a job so I don't spend a lot. So I'm already doing it, haha!

9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collections? 
Very, I got cute storage boxed all labeled, but my collection isn't that big! I'll do a blog post on what I've got soon!

10. What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post? 
About 3 weeks when I was moving, sometimes I get stuck on what to post! I love blogging but sometimes I get stuck in a rut, but I check blogs everyday, the community is amazing, Such wonderful people!

Thank you for reading!

I TAG:

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is so cute!! I hope I was your 90th follower!! I followed after seeing your tweet!! :D nearly at 100 now!! I'm just starting... I'll be pleased to get my first 10 followers!! Lol... Good luck!!

    Nat x

    Makeupandnailsbynatalie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And you were my 90th follower! :D I'll check out your blog and follow you :)

      Delete
  2. This looks like a great tag, I think I need to do this on my blog xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I tag you! I didn't know if you would like to do tags. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers