Sunday 4 August 2013

July Favourites;

Hello lovely people! Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday! I know it's kinda last but I wanted to start doing month favourites! My first one is mostly skin care related, in the Summer my skin is at it's best so I try my best to keep it that way! Like all my things I buy most of them are budget friendly! Which is always a plus if you don't have a lot of money but love to shop!



Balance me 8 in 1 benefits face cream; From the £1 shop, THIS little product here is amazing, I mean for a pound you can't complain, I use it every time after I wash my face, it has no smell so it doesn't bother my skin at all! makes my face super smooth, also noticed my face isn't as red as normal! Bonus, I give this 7/10! 

T-Zone Blackhead scrub; Also from £1 shop, It's okay, But I haven't really noticed much of a difference, smells like tea tree and cleans well, but I don't think it's doing the job, I'll use the rest of it and see if it works if I use it a bit longer! I give this 5/10

Balance me pure skin face wash; Free in July's issue of Glamour. I Had to get this, I've never got this magazine before, (If you know me, I love reading my beauty and fashion magazines weekly) I knew this was a good brand so was too good to miss out for just £2! It's amazing, not sticky, smells earthly, and natural, cleans my skin so well, I've had no spots since I've been using it, Amazing! 10/10!!

Constance Carrrol Mega Volume Mascara Black; TJ Hughes, around £2.99; For the price, I find this product amazing, coats my lashes, doesn't clump up after one coat, adds length to my lashes and makes them super long! Check out This make up look I did to see this product in action! 8/10!!

Derma v10 Lip care I won this a few months back! Here is the post if you haven't seen it yet! Derma v10  goodies post! I always use this after I've used my Lush lip scrub, does the trick, keeps my lips lovely and soft for hours, doesn't smell nor taste funny, pretty good lip balm! 8/10!

Lush lip scrub in Popcorn, £5.25, First time ever using a lip scrub and can safely say this is my beauty routine staple, my lips are usually very chapped and awful, but since using this my lips are softer than ever, I love the smell and taste of the popcorn flavour, when I finish this I'm gonna try out the rest of them! 9/10!!

L'Oreal Super Liner gel Intenza Violet black; TJ Hughes, around £5! I adore this product  I normally just go for a black but when I saw the deep purple colour I had to have it, I love gel eye liner, it's so easy to use, this also came with a little brush but I don't use it! it's so creamy and only one thing, If you apply TOO much, it will crease with out a eye-shadow primer, so be careful if you have oily lids or hooded eyes like me! 8/10!

Coley & Gill Vanilla and Honey room spray, £1 shop! Oh my word, this smells UHMAZING! I needed a new room spray and came across this, so sweet and lovely, makes my room smell so good, I could spray it all day long haha, I wouldn't go for this if you hate sweet smelly room sprays, but if you do, your in for a right budget treat!! 10/10!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

8 comments:

  1. Great post hun! This Balance Me cream sounds lovely, I need to give it a go! I am such a massive fan of the Lush lip scrub too, it works wonders doesn't it! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try the balance me face cream! It's amazing, and the lip scrub is so so good! Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. Balance Me products are so good! I got the body wash with the mag last month. Natural products really do help to clear your skin up :)

    Ria x
    NatuRia Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the gel liner and the room spray!!! I LOVE anything Vanilla :D :D :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my, the room spray is amazing! The whole collection is amazing, think I need one for each room!

      Delete
  4. I really want to try a Lush lip scrub! I keep reading great reviews, maybe it's time to purchase :)

    Stacey x

    http://peace-loveandmake-up.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it, really makes your lips so soft, and tastes yummy!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers