Wednesday 7 August 2013

Rimmel Lipstick "Berry Rose"

Hey you lovely lot!
Quick post of a gem I found in my local pound shop! A Rimmel Lippy for £1! Sold, Such a bold colour, bit on the dark side for me but I adore it, so soft and lovely on the lip! Will be amazing for cooler weather! But for now, I toned it down with a lipgloss (Clear) Not in these pictures because I wanted to show you the true colour! 
The colour is Berry Rose, And it stands up to it's name, I love it! And I love a bargain find!





4 comments:

  1. That's a lovely cute colour! I found these on fragrance direct and got the shade 'nottinghill nude' for really cheap too, I'm really impressed with these lipsticks. x

    Kathryn
    effievanity.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw nice, I'm wanting to buy so much from FD! xx

      Delete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous colour, these lipsticks are my favourite formula! They're so lovely xx
    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the way it feels on my lips, so soft! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers