Sunday 8 September 2013

Birthday Wishlist!

Hello! It's that time of year! It comes so so fast!
MY BIRTHDAY wishlist, two weeks today!
Here is a few things I'm eyeing haha 
I've needed new make up brushes for years, and everyone and their dog raves about RT brushes!
I love the look of baby lips so it's a must! I've NEVER owned a MAC lippy, and I think I deserve one, who doesn't? ha! I've needed a new perfume for a while and this one stands out for me, and OPI Polish, well, why not!!
Enjoy!
Real Techniques Brushes//Baby Lips//Mac Lipstick//Chloe Perfume //OPI Nail Varnish

2 comments:

  1. Oh you mustttt get a MAC lipstick, youll never look back :)


    Following you, would love you to follow mine back.

    www.frankiebooxx.blogspot.co.uk

    Frankie xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love mac lipsticks! and the RT brushes!

    from Brigitte at // BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin'

    don't forget to enter my Real Techniques giveaway here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers