Friday 27 September 2013

#MinkMeetUp

Hey guys! 22nd of September (My birthday!) I went to my very first #bbloggers meet up! It was hosted at Mink in Middlesbrough, I loved it! I wanna go to another one soon as I can haha!
The people where so so lovely, had a good old natter!
The lovely jewery you can see below is PrettyTwisted, amazing products and super cute!
This post is pretty picture heavy! Enjoy!
Was lots of prizes to win, so much fun! And an awesome goodie bag!
Good job Megan! :D


































4 comments:

  1. Amazing post! I'm so glad someone got aload of pics! I never got the chance to get any was too busy nattering!! What a brilliant day :)

    Cosmeticsmile-x.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great event!

    www.gingerbreadsmiles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers