Wednesday 18 September 2013

No7 Stay Perfect Foundation Review;

Hey! Don't you love a morning with no make up on taking pictures? well I don't haha, but it needed to be done!
Few weeks back I won No7 Stay Perfect foundation! All I did was go to Boots, got tested to see what match I was, with that little gadget thing! I'm shade "Cool Ivory" and it's such an amazing product!

No make up, Argh!


I also won other products from No7 but that's gonna be a different post! I primed using Protect & Prefect day cream,the foundation glides on so lovely, doesn't go streeky! Also you don't need to blend it into your neckline because it matches your skin-tone to a t! Doesn't have a funny smell either, and the best thing? IT HAS A PUMP! I love it when foundations have pumps, you don't waste product, super clean, I like! I also love the fact it's glass, not plastic, good job No7!



TADA! Just foundation, I love this, such a clean base for my make up, Can't see any imperfections, that's even WITHOUT concealer! Easy to blend, sets like a dream, I adore this foumdation¬


Hope you enjoyed, talk to you guys soon!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely finish. I might have to give this a whirl!

    -Chrissy of Crashbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have exactly the same foundation - different shade, and I'm so happy with it. I'm so glad you mention it, because it's a great product and deserves a bit attention I think :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers