Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas Wishlist; ASOS Fashion!

Hey guys! Here is my fashion wishlist for Christmas! I'll be going on nights out a lot more so, I need new outfits for the festive season! 
I've been loving body cons so much lately, they suck you in and give you such good shape! 
What item is your favorite from my wishlist? Let me know! All these are from Asos Curve & Shoes!
Later today I'll be posting my beauty wish list, and it's gonna be huge! I'm gonna be getting rid of most of my makeup and start again, so if you can recommend me anything that's budget and awesome, let me know in the comments below or tweet me! 



Hope you enjoy my little wish list! 

4 comments:

  1. I love hate Asos, they clothes can be so good and yet so bad, I know when I order I will end up returning some things. Although I did get Nars blush 20% off last week!
    Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so of there stuff is so over priced!

      Delete

Thank you so much for commenting, It means so much to me. ♥♥
http://i46.tinypic.com/14nme7m.png

My Followers